Strategic Marketing Programs
Accompaniment, management and direction in:
- Identifying potential long – term strategic Programs.
- Identifying the company´s strategy in terms of: Corporative, competitive and functional strategy.
- Practical application of the strategy.
- Evaluation and Control of the application of the strategy.
Comercial - Sales Team re-definition
- Accompaniment, management and direction in the evaluation of the current Commercial - Sales Team
- Re-definition of the profiles that form the commercial - sales team, with special focus on the capacity of the commercial – sales team to:
- Identify market trends and client necessities.
- Be a “bridge” between the market and the organization.
- Be a sales - consultant.
- Successfully negotiate with clients.
- Develop relationship marketing and to cultivate long – term relations with clients.
- Audits and Interviews with the Sales Team.
- Conclusions regarding the needs of the Sales Team.
- Team work in order to define improvements regarding the needs of the Commercial - Sales Team.
- Training of the Commercial - Sales Team.
- Hiring new Commercial - Sales Profiles.
Integrated marketing communication
Accompaniment, management and direction in developing integrated communication of the brand values, blending different elements of the communication mix in mutually reinforcing ways: online & offline.
- Strategically definition of the brand values, benefits, differentials, personality and visual marks to be communicated to the target.
- Definition of the brand promise.
- Communication of the brand value, using a mix of communication elements through which, the company sends the same brand values and brand promise.
Brand: Creation, management and brand positioning
Accompaniment, management and direction in strategic and tactic decisions regarding the Stravalue brand model based on seven dimensions:
- Benefits obtained by the client
- Differentials regarding competitors
- Personality and values shared by the brand
- Brand visuals
- Digital branding
- Cultural branding
- Social branding
Accompaniment, management and direction in decisions regarding brand positioning, visibility, notoriety in the market.
- Present Brand Audit.
- Analyze of competitor´s brands and market tendencies.
- Analyze of organization´s needs and priorities in brand and positioning.
- Team – work; defining brand variables and visual appearance.
- Communication of the brand.
Digital & Crossline (Online+Offline) Marketing Strategies
Integration of Digital and Crossline (Offline and Online) Marketing and Sales Strategies
Design and management of Digital and Crossline Marketing contents
Management of strategies aimed to position the Brand on social networks
Design and management of Digital and Crossline communication and sales strategies
Design of Online sales Strategies, through the brand´s own online shop and/ or through online presence in industry-specific online portals
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and Marketing Strategy
- Integration of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), into the company´s marketing strategy
- Definition and management of corporate, internal and external initiatives, that define the company´s CSR practices
- Strategic Corporate Communication aimed to build and share with the Brand´s stakeholders the company´s CSR initiatives at a national and international level
- Internal and External evaluation of the brand´s CSR strategy
- Creation of work teams oriented towards developing the CSR
- Definition of a strategic plan to create a brand socially responsible
- Management of the CSR at a national and international level
- CSR integrated marketing communication plan