Development and management of local and global business units/ lines
Case 1 of accompaniment, management and direction in:
- Identification of new business lines to develop as a response to the global and local market trends: mew markets, new consumer segments and new distribution channels.
- Strategic and tactic decisions regarding the development of business units, which offer to the company a higher international brand value.
- Strategic and tactic decisions regarding the:
- International Sales and Distribution of new business lines
- International Branding and Communication of the business line´s value
- Analysis of the company´s present business units.
- Analysis of the management and company´s needs towards national and international growth and expansion.
- Analysis of the market trends and local and global competitors strategies.
- Team work >> identification and selection of new business lines to be developed for new international markets, consumer segments and global distribution channels.
Development and management of Strategic International Clients
Case 2 Accompaniment, management and direction in:
- Definition of strategic and tactic actions oriented towards the satisfaction, loyality and long term relations with international clients.
- Development of a partnership relation with VIP international clients, integrating them in the organization´s chain of value, permanent development and growth.
- Development of VIP clients community
Development and management of international markets
Case 3 of accompaniment, management and direction in global business development strategies:
- Identification of potential international markets according to the company´s tendencies and priorities.
- Identification and management of business partners in international markets.
- Strategic decisions regarding brand values, communication, products, services, prices, distributions channels …in international markets.
Selection and management of international business distributors and partners
Case 4 of accompaniment, management and direction:
- In the process of selection and management of international business partners and distributors or clients.
- International Negotiation of international agreements and contracts with partners and clients.